Here are a few things you can do to keep your account secure:
Protect your password
- Don’t use your Lyfeloop password anywhere else online, and never share it with other people.
- Your password should be hard to guess, so don’t include your name or common words.
- Learn more about creating a strong password.
Never share your login information
- Scammers may create fake websites that look like Lyfeloop and ask you to login with your email and password.
- Always check the website’s URL before you enter your login information. When in doubt, type www.lyfeloop.com into your browser to get to Lyfeloop.
- Don’t forward emails from Lyfeloop to other people, since they may have sensitive information about your account.
Log out of Lyfeloop when you use a computer you share with other people
- If you forget, you can log out remotely.
Don’t accept friend requests from people you don’t know
- Scammers may create fake accounts to friend people.
- Becoming friends with scammers might allow them to spam your timeline, tag you in posts and send you malicious messages.
Watch out for malicious software
- Malicious software can cause damage to a computer, server or computer network.
- Learn the signs of an infected computer or device and how to remove malicious software.
- Keep your web browser up to date and remove suspicious applications or browser add-ons.
Never click suspicious links, even if they appear to come from a friend or a company you know
- This includes links on Lyfeloop (example: on posts) or in emails.
- Keep in mind that Lyfeloop will never ask you for your password in an email.
- If you see a suspicious link on Lyfeloop, report it.